As a Software Engineering Intern at Salem Cyber, you will contribute to the real-world development of complex applications, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). Work collaboratively with Salem Cyber’s agile development team by performing key functions in our software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will gain experience with how a product-led, software company iterates to build and refine products that are simple, useful, and solve customer needs.
Salem Cyber was recognized as a top 10 tech start-up to watch in North Carolina, the #1 state for business.
We aim to be an exceptional, trusted, and product-led company, and that requires more extraordinary people to achieve. If you are one of those people, take the leap and connect with us!
· Write well-designed, testable code
· Evaluate user feedback
· Develop documentation to identify requirements and solutions
· Perform user acceptance and experience testing, identifying issues and proposing code changes to remedy identified issues
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Bring your own computer
· Ability to work a consistent weekly schedule
· Ability to work from our HQ in Winston-Salem, NC for up to 2 days a week
We are initially looking for Summer 2023 interns (June - August), but we are flexible to other seasons too, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
$10,000 for 10 weeks at 40 hours / week and $25 / hour. Paid as a 1099 contractor.