As an Information Security Intern at Salem Cyber, you will contribute to the real-world development of products that help Security Analysts. You will help make our security products more effective and with Salem Cyber’s own information security. You will also gain experience with how a product-led, cybersecurity company iterates to build and refine products that are simple, useful, and solve cyber problems.
Salem Cyber was recognized as a top 10 tech start-up to watch in North Carolina, the #1 state for business.
We aim to be an exceptional, trusted, and product-led company, and that requires more extraordinary people to achieve. If you are one of those people, take the leap and connect with us!
· Evaluate AI training model data for specific cyber alert use cases
· Perform tier 1 cyber alert triage, fact gathering, and documentation
· Review log activity from relevant security applications
· Define, plan, and implement security measures, policies, and controls
· Perform compliance audits against security controls
· Proficiency with Python programming languages
· Prior/current experience or education in information security
· Bring your own computer
· Ability to work a consistent weekly schedule
· Ability to work from our HQ in Winston-Salem, NC for up to 2 days a week
We are initially looking for Summer 2023 interns (June- August), but we are flexible to other seasons too, so don’t hesitate to contact us!
$10,000 for 10 weeks at 40 hours / week and $25 / hour. Paid as a 1099 contractor.